Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Stick

I recently came across a site that informed me of a product ALL runners beginner through marathoners should own. The Stick. I thought this sounded really silly, but read on, saw the pictures and had to wonder if I needed one of these sticks as badly as this site said I did.


So, for all you expert runners out there, do you have The Stick? Would you recommend it? Sitting here with sore legs after my run, it kind of looks nice! Let me know what you guys think, leave a comment!



1 comment:

Tom@RunnersLounge said...

Can't tell you enough how amazing The Stick is. It can give you fresh legs when they are shot. It's amazing for recovery.

Sure, I operate Runners' Lounge, but I was a skeptic for years, but it is as good as it claims.

Have never met anyone who's tried it that didn't experience the benefits