Saturday, August 22, 2009

8/20/09 Log

Man, I keep forgetting to post my logs on the day I actually do the workouts!

On the 20th, I did the P90X workout Legs and Back and Ab Ripper. I am proud to say that I did every exercise/move to my best ability! Now that it's two days later, I am so freakin' sore! Today is supposed to be my big run day but there's no way. I just rode the bike and walked around the track for a bit.

I have been eating like a PIG this week and I really need to quit it. I was doing so well and I just crashed and bombed this week. But next week is a new week! Plus, I'm going jean shopping next weekend so I better eat well so I'm not a blimp when I try on jeans...that's no fun.

Another thing that's been on my mind is the idea of joining a running club. There's one at BYU and one at a local running store. BYU is about half the price of the runner store club, but I'm not sure if I want to join a club at BYU. I have my reasons. :) Hopefully I can figure it out soon. Iknow it's not a huge life-changing decision, but it kind of is for me, haha. I can finally get my distance running in order!

No comments: