Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Already Foiled!

So, today I was planning on counting calories and doing some hardcore lifting. I'm still planning on doing that but we are celebrating our 3 year anniversary tonight and where are we probably going to go?

The Cheesecake Factory.

I love this place. I love cheesecake. I am already (at 10am) figuring out what to eat at this place so that I don't gain 5 pounds--which I am sure I successfully did on the weekend haha. I've found from researching a bit that the salads there, while yummy, are huge and not healthy at all. I looked around on their menu and found the Appetizer Salads. I found one full of good veggies (even edimame!) and I'm sure I could pick a lower fat dressing for it. So, entree solved.

But I'm still back to my first problem: the Cheesecake. I noticed a Low-carb cheesecake on the menu but after looking up it's nutritional value--impossible to find, they keep it locked up tight!--I've found that it has tons of calories and fat! Maybe I'll skip out on the Cheesecake for the sake of the "bikini bod" I'm lusting after.

Has anyone sucessfully been to the Cheesecake Factory without gaining 5 pounds? Do tell. DO tell.

No comments: