Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Frustration

So I have been successfully losing weight at a rate of 1lb. a week and doing great! This weekend, I've had some strange health issues and now suddenly I'm up TWO POUNDS! I didn't get much exercise (doc wouldn't let me) but I stayed under my calorie limit with the exception of one day. I'm not really sure why I have just gained two pounds. My only guess is water retention from my body being out of whack. It's so frustrating and I wish I could find out the real explanation for this mysterious weight gain.

I am planning on upping my exercise this week quite a bit to see if that helps. I'm lowering my caloric intake by 100 cals. I'm planning on trying to burn 1,000 more than I consume every day and hopefully with my increased exercise I can kill this weight that mysteriously appeared. I just hope I can get back to where I wanted to be this week.

No comments: