Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shorty Shorts

I know I've already posted today, I'm just making up for lost time!

Actually, I have been researching a question I had about running gear and I thought I'd share the answers I've found. My question is kind of an embarassing one, but I got the courage to type it into Google.

What do I wear UNDER running shorts?!

I didn't know if my little spandex shorts, regular undies, or what were the best option. I've noticed that the things I've been using are soaked by the end of my run, causing some not-so-fun irritation on my legs.

The best answers I've found today are at this Marathon Training site, which basically says no undies under the shorts but I've found other sources that say microfiber undies work wonders as well.

I am going to try some of this stuff out, see if it works. Sorry if this is totally TMI for you--but I know you were curious about the same thing ;)

No comments: